Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Fujifilm Digital SLR Camera

Fujifilm Digital SLR Camera
I had the opportunity to use a very high end profession camera because I was asked to be a photographer at my sister's best friend wedding reception. I had a week to just mess around with the camera, using all the features and see how they work before the big day. I had a lot of fun taking these pictures. The picture quality was so much better than what I was use to, it really made me think if there was something to this. The green of the bushes and trees were deeper than my Nikon Coolpix could ever go. I have some more pictures that I can and will post later.


1 comment:

  1. Fujifilm digital SLR is best camera, it have good functionality with best lenses. Fujifilm SLR camera can take nice photos. It offers a innovative range of best digital cameras, DSLR, SLR, Full HD Video Camera, to satisfy every kind of photographer.

    ReplyDelete