Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Canon PowerShot ELPH 320

I'm stumped, pun intended. My camera is pretty good, but it is just a little old right now, I'm I might want something better. I have a Nikon Coolpix L20 at the moment that I brought on ebay for $40. It takes great pictures like this one above, but I know I can do better for not a lot of money.

On a camera website, I found a killer camera for just $250 Free Shipping.

Canon PowerShot ELPH 320 HS Digital Camera, 16.1MP CMOS Sensor, Built-in WIFi, 24mm Wide Angle 5x Optical Zoom lens, 3.2 inch Touch Screen, Blue

I saw a video on it, and it looks just amazing! My nature pictures would be several time better quality than this camera. Note that I still love my Nikon since I buy it in January of 2011. I used a high end camera in the past and I will post them later because I love how the pictures turned out.

The site is below:

No comments:

Post a Comment